1. How do you pronounce Proulx and what is its origin?
My last name in French Canadian and sounds like PRU.
My father was French and my mother was French and Cherokee Indian.
2. What made you choose to write under a pen name?
Well, I write horror and inspirational books under Lisa and thought I should have a different name for my rockstar romance books.
3. Where does the name VERONICA MOREAU come from?
In my first book PUNCTURE, Veronica Moreau is the name of the female vampire!
4. Where you were born and where do you live now?
I was born in Washington, DC and I live in Maryland.
5. Who are your favorite authors?
I love Jeanne Kalogridis and Elizabeth Gilbert
6. What are your favorite TV shows?
I love The Andy Griffith Show, The Waltons, Sex and the City, Two and a Half Men, Friends, Seinfeld, Hot in Cleveland, Vikings, The New Adventures of Old Christine
7. What are you working on now?
Currently I am writing Book Two in the Rock Star Series (title to be released soon), the sequel to Puncture, plus working on several other projects. I always have something in the works!
8. What is the best way for your fans/readers to contact you?
I am very approachable and love to hear from my fans!
You can reach me at my email: Magicforest@peoplepc.com
Or through my website: http://www.lisavproulx.com
I will answer every email personally! Thanks so much! ♥